Space, time and granularity bibliography
This site is the repository for a bibliography about granularity
in a spatial and temporal setting. The bibliography is represented
in an object based knowledge representation formalism, Troeps, which
enables structured queries and organisation by viewpoints.
It is maintained and updated by myself both as a research tool and
a demonstration of the Troeps and associated
Browsing the bibliography
How to record a paper
- Send the more complete reference and summary in electronic
Jerome.Euzenat@inrialpes.fr. Indicate where to find the
paper (ftp, http or simply mail it to me);
- I retain the discretion of adding or not a paper. However,
I will obviously not refuse a paper containing both granularity
and space or time.
- If you think of any improvement, you can just drop me a mail.
Troeps in its knowledge server
A very few resources are listed here. From these, more complete
references can be found.
- maintained by Amitabha Mukerjee;
- Spatio-temporal reasoning
- maintained by Hans Güsgen;
- maintained by the Leeds university team;
- Qualitative reasoning
- maintained by the university of Texas qualitative simulation group.
- The use of a casual search engine and better filters;
- List of abbreviation used;
- Construction and saving of particular bibliographies.
Made by Jerome.Euzenat@inrialpes.fr on 02/08/96